- Bedding (blanket & pillow. Twin sized sheets)
- Clothes for 5 days. Themed days: Merica Monday, Twin Tuesday, Wikiwiki Wednesday, Texas Thursday, Compass Friday (wear your Compass camp shirt)
- Swimsuits (ladies have to wear one piece or tankini)
- Towels to shower and for the lake
- Toiletry items (toothbrush, deodorant, shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Bug spray & sunscreen
- Two 1 gallon jugs of drinking water
- One box of cereal
- Reusable water bottle
- Five $1 gifts for your “secret buddy”
- White t-shirt to tie dye
- Fan (no AC in cabin)
- Medications (if they are on your Permission to Administer Medication form)
- Please do not bring OTC medications (Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc.). Our medic will be carrying these.
- Fun things for down time…. games, football, bluetooth speaker, etc.
Please don’t bring…
- Drugs, alcohol, fireworks, pets, weapons, and other things you know you are not allowed to bring :)
Be at Wabash First UMC on Sunday the 26th by the 10am service and we will return on Friday July 1st. We will provide transportation with the church bus.
All meals will be provided for the week. Feel free to bring extra snacks or cash to buy snacks at the Beach House.
Students will be allowed to have their cell phones. If you need to contact a leader:
Nick Smith: (765) 639-5193
Kara Smith: (765) 810-5305
We will be staying at Epworth Forest in North Webster